- This event has passed.
Awakening the Heart and Mind
June 6 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Dharmata Foundation invites you to join three esteemed teachers — Anam Thubten, Trudy Goodman, and Norman Fisher — for a Day of Dharma, via Zoom. Practicing together, we will draw upon three traditions — the spirit of Tibetan Buddhism, the essence of Theravada, and the heart of Zen — to illuminate the path to awakening of the heart and mind. These three teachers will intertwine the timeless Buddhist teachings with their own personal experiences. They will share their insights on how to cultivate courage and compassion. In essence, we will learn how to be in touch with the ultimate truth, the source of freedom, in all circumstances.
Trudy Goodman, founding teacher, InsightLA
Anam Thubten, founder and spiritual advisor of Dharmata Foundation
Norman Zoketsu Fischer, founder and spiritual director of the Everyday Zen Foundation
Details and Cost:
- $25 or sliding scale (For sliding scale options, see this document )
- Dana (donations) for the teachers may be offered at the end of the event
- Pre-registration online is required;
- Registration closes June 6, 2021 at 7:30 am (PDT)
- Schedule: 10:00 am – 12:45 pm; 2:15 pm – 5:00 pm (PDT)
- Access via Zoom or by phone is required to participate
Registration and other questions: email@example.com
Please note, recordings will not be available for this day-long event. Participation is only during the broadcast hours of 10:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT